Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm Sorry - part 1

Dear Melissa D,

I love you, and i'm sorry for breaking and hurting you. But if it did not happened, we will not move on to the next level of our relationship, and things would still be murky, eh? We have a lot to learn, and we need time to mature and understand one another, eh?

Let's do our best to be better, and put God before us, ok?

I'm sorry, and I love you, dear.

Happy 2nd Anniversary.



"...I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why i need you to hear

I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You..."

Taken from Hoobastank's The Reason


Love & Peace!~
BC?

No comments: