Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Rojak Series # 17

Like previous times, i'm just caught up with the events going around in my life that i have not updated my blog yet.

Thus, i believe that this calls for another round of TRS.

1. Two-thirds Denied

Unless you've been living under a soundproof rock for the past decade, this is indeed old news.

Besides making headlines in both local and foreign news, this is somewhat stale, but many are happy over this conquest. Yet, will this bliss last forever?

As the National Front watches the Opposition to drop the bomb, the nation is either keeping their fingers crossed (or are itching to point) as this new government make its move; especially those under the Opposition.

Looks like the next five years to come is nothing short of amazing.


2. Shout Outs

For the past couple of weeks, I had no time to dinner home. But for consolation, I was out with friends for dinner very often.

From sushi joints to mamak stalls, late night chats and movies. It was eventful.

I would like to thank people like Kevan Phua, Justin Yap, Angeline Tan, Sui Li, Fook Sim, Dewgem, David Heng, Aaron Oon, Wern Jun, Joanne Lee, SherMayne and many others who i've failed to mention (or remember!) for spending your time, effort and cash on a loser like me. It's times like this i'm glad i'm breathing and walking.

At least i feel slightly better about the change.

And here's what the change is about....


3. Farewell

Nope, this ain't a suicide note, but a temporary goodbye to Kuala Lumpur (and Petaling Jaya) as i'm taking the next step in this chapter of my life - i've been seconded to Penang branch.

It was no political exile; they're just short-handed. Plus, it'll be a good exposure for me.

I've got nothing to lose, little to oblige and everything to sacrifice in order to be better than i am now. All in the name of

It's a whole new world for me as i leave for the northern island tomorrow morning.

Sayonara.


"...Now the time has come to leave you
One more time
Let me kiss you
Then close your eyes
I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I won't have to say

Oh, kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
Dont know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go...."


Excerpt from John Denver's Leaving On A Jet Plane


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: