Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Got Tagged by Irene Chen!

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What is your favourite food?
Pizza

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Not yet

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Julius, Justin and Cheong Keen. So, that we can blog about the experience from different perspectives.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Anywhere with lots of snow

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To find a dream?

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My hand(s)

8. If you win RM1 million, what would you do?
10% goes to tithing and one-third would go to charity. Spend my friends a round of drinks at the mamak stall and save RM10,000 for myself. Whatever balance goes to my dad and brothers.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If she really has feelings for me, I would.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Passionate about the things she does, helpful and sporting

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I can list a whole lot of criteria here, but I’ll just list some important ones: beautiful, younger than me, God-loving, musically gifted, kind-hearted, a little control freak, loves her family and friends, can cook and loves me for me, etc.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who fail to realise they’ve got so much going for them

13. What is your ambition?
To beat that person before I run out of time.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I’m a sinner, not a saint. Just point it out to me.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Oxygen, God, faith, acknowledgement, hope. Oxygen is just to darn important!

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Only for necessity reasons.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Pink!

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
One of it would be getting work done half past six.

19. What makes you different?
By simply being me.

20. What is your record in sleep hours?
The worse: Slept less than 5 hours in 70 hours time.
The best: About 16 hours

People who I wanna tag:
Kevan, Justin, Sui Li, Dewgem, Julius, Oliver, Megan, John R


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: