I've been tagged Kathleen Tan and Koh Jolene recently, and here's what the entry said:
"Each person starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on."
Here there are:
1. Everytime i eat tosai bawang, i start from the middle not the side of the tosai. It's something i'm blind about that idiosyncrasy until a friend of mine pointed it out.
2. Many times, i put an all nighter to get my assignments/work done; only to discover i spend the time reading mangas and watching for no reason.
3. Unlike normal righties, i hold my knife with my left hand. I might be striving to be an ambidextrous!
4. The car horn is barely used to honk roadhogs or idiots behind the wheel. Most of the time, it's to alert my friends as i drive by them, as a wassup gesture.
5. Walking has been my passion since i was able to walk. I can walk and walk (and talk the talk?) for a long, long time. Imagine walking from the Ampang STAR LRT station to Ampang Point Shopping Complex or walking from Universiti PUTRA LRT station to Section 17. It helps ease the mind and it's a good short exercise.
Having a good walk-partner is a plus point.
6. There are numerous incident where i found myself sleep driving. It's like sleep walking, only i don't get up from the bed and into the car. Rather, i fall asleep while my car is still moving on the road. It happened too often, and i thank God i'm still alive.
Though there was a time i bumped into a car asleep in front of the red light. The driver though i was furious at the driver for not moving when it was green. *phew*
Now, here's the list of people who i would want to tag:
2. Sui Li
3. John Rueben (Keep your blog alive!)
4. Cheong Keen
6. Anyone else who is reading this!
Love & Peace!~