Sunday, November 12, 2006

One Hat Too Many.

I've not been feeling well these few days. Perhaps it's the rain - it has been raining a tad too often now. Or maybe it's the fact i've been overloaded with too many responsiblities. But whatever it is, it's taking a toll on me.


"...Hold on
Feeling like Im headed for a breakdown
And I don't know why

But Im not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you cant tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me..."

Excerpt from Matchbox Twenty's Unwell

Talking about responsiblities, i think i've taken up to many responsibilities - in campus, in church, in the workplace, in life.... Sometimes, i wonder if i can cope with some many responsibilities at one time. One think for sure, i'm burning out real fast.

Where am i now? Where am i standing?


And having to juggle all my priorities prompted me to ask this question,

"Are responsiblities given to those suitable for the job, or given to those who have there for the moment?"

Sometimes, i see many people who fit the job description like a glove, but decided to turn the other side. Other times, i see too many people uncapable and inexperience for the responsibility taking up the post.

One thing for sure, if i'm given whatever workload in my hand, i'll have to fulfill them and do my best. Too late for complaints now. Plus, whining wouldn't get the job done, would it?


"...I'm tired of playing games, of looking for someone else to blame
For all the holes in answers that are clearly showing,
For something to fill the space. Was all of the time I spent a waste,
Cause so many choices point the same way I was going?

But I'm not ever going to know if I'm right or wrong
Cause we're all going in the same direction.
And I'm not sure which way to go because all along
We've been going in the same direction..."


Taken from Hoobastank's Same Direction



Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: