Sunday, April 18, 2010

Updates.

I realise that more often than not, my facebook status is updated more often than my blog.

It's not that i'm abandoning this blog; is just that i spend more time on face book. I remember one friend telling me that updating FB status is like putting up a mini-blog.

I do have a lot to write, and yes, i still need to change the blog layout....

But in general, i'm happy, busy, living day by day by God's mercy and grace on this island and me loving it. Love my fiancee, my job, the church i'm serving in, the roof over my head and the food on my plate. Content.

Tomorrow, the state assembly sitting will resume its session for a new term. Rest assure that like the 'butt-show' and effigy burning which occurred during last sitting in November last year - there will be drama.

More to come.



Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: