Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tagged by Lai Imm Imm Imm!~

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 6:56pm
Name: Bernard Cheah
Sisters: None
Brothers: Two
Shoe size: 11
Height: 179cm
Where do you live: Malaysia
Favourite drinks: Water, teh ais, Pepsi
Favourite breakfast: Cereals and milk

Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yes.
Swam in the ocean: Not yet.
Fallen asleep at school: Yes!
Broken someone's heart: Not aware of it.
Fell off your chair: Can’t remember.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes.
Saved e-mails: Definitely.

What is/was
Your room like: Messy like me.
Right beside you: My sling bag.
The last thing you ate: Biscuits.

Ever had
Chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: Yes.
Stitches: Nope.
Broken nose: Nope.

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Depends… it takes awhile to digest and appreciate beauty.
Like picnics: Yes.

Who was the last person
You danced with: Melissa D.
Who made you smile: God. Melissa D. Other people smiling.
You last yelled at: Can’t remember.

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yes.
Kiss anyone: No, not yet.
Get sick: No. Though, I feel fatigue
Talk to an ex: No. I‘ve got no ex-girlfriend(s).
Miss someone: Yes.
Eat: YES!

Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.
What's under your bed: Cold clement floor.
Who do you really hate: The Devil?
What time is it now: 7:02PM

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes.
Do you have any siblings: Yes.
Do you want children: Not at this juncture.
Do you smile often: Yes.
Do you like your handwriting: Not really, it looks like a doctor’s.
Are your toenails painted: Nope.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My wife’s? Oh wait, that will then we OUR bed.
What colour shirt are you wearing now: Dark green.
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Was caught in a middle of a freak traffic jam heading towards the island.
Are you a friendly person: Yes, I think so.
Do you have any pets: No.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: On the same island as I am.
Did you hold hands with the person who means anything to you now: Yes.
Do you sleep with the TV on: Have done that before.
What are you doing right now: Doing this dumb tag?
Have you ever crawled through a window: Yes, I have!
Can you handle the truth: Shockingly, yes.
Are you too forgiving: Maybe
Are you closer to your mother or father: My mom. Now, trying to do that with my dad.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Melissa D.
How many people can you say you've really loved: A few, less than a dozen. Most of them were either puppy love or one-sided love. But there‘s only one person I really love now. (This doesn’t count friends and family.)
Do you eat healthy: Maybe not.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: Don‘t have an ex-girlfriend, so no.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yes.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: Melissa D, or just stay in myself.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Loud, most of the time.
Are you confident: Most of the time… but can be a real timid mouse at time.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Being a 14-year-old kiddo.
2. Watching TV
3. Reading comics.
4. Being rebellious.
5. Studying in Form 2 in Methodist Boy‘s School KL.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Go for dinner at Sunway Hotel Seberang Jaya.
2. Meet Melissa D for lunch.
3. Meet Jocelyn for a drink.
4. Sleep early.
5. Do my work.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Ice-cream
2. Potato chips
3. Pizza?
4. Chocolate chip cookies
5. Pepsi!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Give tithes to church (10%)
2. Go to the income tax to clarify if the RM1billion I have is tax free.
3. Buy a house.
4. Have a grand wedding on the island.
5. Get a car.

5 of my bad habits
1. Slacking.
2. Sleeping too much.
3. Being undecisive.
4. Not finding out enough information about things around me.
5. Greedy.

5 places I have lived in
1. Taman Uda Jaya, Ampang.
2. Bukit Indah, Ampang.
3. Millennium Court Hostel, Petaling Jaya
4. Bandar Baru Sri Petaling.
5. Lorong Selamat, Penang.

5 jobs I've had (including part time)
1. Office clerk.
2. Trainee (journalist)
3. Translator
4. Part-time tuition teacher
5. Bookstore salesperson

5 people I tag
1. Daniel Sim
2. Justin Yap (senior or jr)
3. Kevan Phua
4. Sui Li
5. Cheong Keen



Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: