Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Second Half Begins

"...Time will tell us if we're out of answers when it stops
Climb back down to the beginning
Take it from the top
Who's to say where the wind will blow

What happens when all your dreams are lying on the ground
Do you pick up the pieces all around
And if the world should fall apart hold on to what you know
Take your chances turn around and go

All the leaves are turning and the sky fades to gray
Strange our life coincides with the seasons of today
Who's to say where the wind will blow...."

Taken from Lifehouse's Chapter One


The first half of 2008 have just passed by, as we stepped into the second half of it.

What have you learnt so far?
What have you gain until now?
What have you been through?
What have you experienced?

I know, i have a lot to learn.
I know, i have to improve myself.
I know, i should not indulge in self-pity.
I know, i am a long way from perfection.

I know, i need to believe in God, and in myself; I can do it.

It's a long, winding but interesting path to walk through.


"...Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I?
That the voice that calm the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Not because of who I am.
But because what of youve done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who you are.

I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling,
And you told me who I am.
I am yours...."

Excerpt from Who Am I by Casting Crowns


Love & Peace!~

BC?

2 comments:

Melody On said...

Hi Bernard!!
Sorry I didn't realized you left a comment in my blog *hehe* Okie I will take in ur advice. Actually I'm quite worry lah coz I'm very lag behind compare to my friends, most of them started college already. But I applied for a recent scholarship. Pray that I'll get k ^^ Thanks Bernard.

Take care =)

BlurChu? said...

It's ok, Melody!

Do things at your own pace, don't let others influence you too much.

All the best.


BC?