Monday, June 05, 2006

Quiet Afternoon.

Compared to the hectic week i had last week, today's kinda slow.

I'm not on an assignment today, though i had to complete the report on the launch of Pepsi Gold in Zouk KL last Thursday. But it wasn't as dull as a plain sheet of paper.

At least today, i finally got access into the Internet here in my office, got to send e-mails to my e-pals, read the paper, did Sudoku (which i made a small blunder while doing 2/3 of it) and get to know a few more colleagues here.

I'm enjoying myself here. Besides casual clothing and able to keep my long hair, i enjoy the company here and my passion; wiriting. I think i'm not good enough to own my own byline, but i'll keep trying. I'll do my best!

And now i'm just blogging away. I think i'll go back soon.

As hectic it was with the heavy rain, Time's Up Conference and assignments last week, i believe there'll be more to come tomorrow.


More will be posted up on what happened the pass few weeks.


Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: