Saturday, March 25, 2006

WOW!`

Till today, i've never been in a Cybercafe for so long, or till this late (or early) in the morning. Even sitting down for so long can be equally as irritating as standing over a period of four hours.

All because i needed to write down transcripts for my assignment. Apparently, after the focus group was done, we were told to write down word by word, for the assignment. Thank goodness Yen Yen recorded the whole discussion. If not, we'll be closing one eye, and creating our own story. Now that would be unethical!

But i'm here, with the headphones over my hot, weary ears, hearing the group discussion over and over again, to make sure i don't miss a word. It hurts to hear the same conversation going repeatitively, but it's weirder to hear your own voice recorded. i sound funny, don't i?

Anyway, my blog is finally viewable now, and i got the comic below from my friend. Old, but it's hilarious. Like life, things can turnout unexpectedly. Eh?



A few hours back, i saw E (the girl mentioned in one of my post), at mamak. I was surprised to see her after not seeing her for ages. But I didn't entertained her, as i had to go back home and get this assignment done. Plus, Alywn got his hands full chatting with her.

Excuse me will i get up from this seat.

*yawn*








Love & Peace!~


BC?


No comments: