Sunday, November 28, 2004

of mood swings, priorities & responsibilities.

recently, i have been a little temperamental. i am not such a person, but these fews day, i was that person. and i promised myself not to blog while i'm under such conditions, cause i might unintentionally hurt someone through what i post. therefore, my blog has been stale for the past few days. but hey, i'm blogging now!~

anyway, there are a lot of things that i need to straighten out. i am in-chatge of getting the mime done for Christmas presentation at church, i need to hand in the other part of evalutation form, dealing with my "current education condition", updating my blog, caroling practices, and the list goes on. i guess i need to put into order the my priorities and responsibilities granted upon me. like stated on my friend's MSN nickname, "don't let the more important things be at the mercy of the least important things."



"with great powers, come great responsibilities!"
Spider-man, Stan Lee.



Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: