Wednesday, January 05, 2011

What 2010 was to me.

Being sandwiched between work and responsibilities, i'm taking a breather to write this down.

Yeah, a lot of people have penned down what last year was to them last year, but i'm doing it now.

Honestly, 2010 was a good year for me. If there's a term to describe how the year was to me, i would say it was a turning point for me.

In those twelve, i've learnt a lot from my relationships with my loved ones and friends, and from events that took place, both good and bad.

I would say i still have a lot to learn, but i've learnt the hard way about taking up responsibilities, resolving conflicts, communications, and what it takes to be a man. Please be patient with me, for God is not done with me yet.

And as i embrace the new year, i take this verse to heart;
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

What lies before me is unknown and scary, but with God, i place my faith and hope in the One who will bring me through this.


Love & Peace!~
BC?

No comments: