Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Seeing my dear smile.


I love to see Melissa D smile. Innocent, sweet, simple and lovely smile. I just love it!

But it breaks my heart when there're people around her who makes her cry (sometimes, i'm the culprit!)

But recently, a friend of hers have hurt her. I didn't know that this person would turn out like that - uncooperative, selfish and glory-seeking, which sidelined Melissa D, making her bitter.

I knew this person was somewhat sarcastic, whinny and pessimistic, but this selfish! Then, i heard from other friends that this person is like that, and this friend is not a favourite among them, to the extend that one commented, "this bitch is now with them."

I still consider this friend, a friend, but i wouldn't look at this fellow the same way anymore. The good thing is Melissa D is no longer bitter towards this individual, and i pray that this person can change, if possible.

But as a boyfriend, i pray that i am able to do my best to bring a smile and comfort to my dear.


On another note, both of us got a new laptop - Compaq, which was affordable; the state assembly meeting is over and the Permatang by-election is coming up on Aug 17, with the Friendship Carnival on Aug 23.  So much to do, so little time.


"...And then I see you, baby
And everything's alright,
everything's alright

When I see you smile
I can face the world, oh oh,
you know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light, oh oh,
I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile
Oh yeah, baby when I see you smile at me..."


Taken from Bad English's When I See You Smile


Love & Peace!~

BC?

3 comments:

Megan D said...

heyyy. Sydney White's got tht song. Very nicely sung too. ^^

BlurChu? said...

Really?

Will try and listen to it when i have a chance. For now, Bad English is good!

BC?

Megan D said...

well, Sydney White's a movie. =P