Thursday, January 22, 2009

Words do hurt (and they hurt bad).

I'm really feeling bitter and angry inside - and now i finally understand how Melissa D felt when someone told her that we were being a tad too lovey-dovey (though, i still find that advise a little ridiculous).

Anyway, a 'Weird-Jolly friend' of mine, who have not been talking to me for months, indirectly insulted me when she declined to respond to me while i sent her an instant message.

I really felt hurt inside when this fellow turned me away.

Honestly, i would like to know why this friend isn't happy with me, or at least why the fellow has been avoiding me.

Well, life is simple, and circumstances make it difficult.

I guess if she doesn't want to talk to me, then, i suppose the friendship we had was worth that much only?

If you do not want to be associated with me or talk to me when i tried to talk to you, then i'm sorry that it has come to this. I do not want to hate you; i'm just being ignorant now.




Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: