Sunday, August 12, 2012

Through the emptiness

No one likes it. Neither do I.

But being in the bottom pit, and going through it alone could possibily be the worst feeling ever - mayb worst than death itself.

But I believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel; that this will pass soon. Till then, it's time to endure it n trust God.



"... We live a dying dream
If you know what I mean
All that I've ever known
It's all that I've ever known

Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly
I cried the rain that fills the ocean wide
I tried to talk with God to no avail
Calling Him in and out of nowhere
Said if You won't save me, please don't waste my time..."


Excerpt from Oasis' Falling Down



Love & Peace!~ BC?

2 comments:

bloomsoft said...

Bloomsoft is a company in PAKISTAN.The company was founded in early 1999.Bloomsoft software and web design solutions is a profitably growing international software and web design company that develops leading-edge software to automate the processes of small and medium-sized organizations.

Unknown said...

Hello!

Interesting blog. Welcome to
http://filmandotherstories.blogspot.se/.

:) Take care!