Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Counting blessings

Briefly, there are a few things in my life that I have to thank God for, which includes:

- being able to own a place I can call home,

- having money in the bank to pay for my daily expenses,

- to have food and drinks to sustain me and keep my taste palate occupied,

- for bringing my dad through a health ordeal where he was hospitalised for severe diarrhoea,

- for great family and awesome friends who supports and guides me.

And I consider myself blessed to have these few things happening in my life.

Thank you God!



Love & Peace!~ BC?

2 comments:

requirebuyer said...

Likewise, fitness sneakers consist of four subcategories, Moncler Shoesincluding aerobic sneaker, cross-trainers, walking sneakers and running sneakers. Belstaff Bags
For your work outs and warm ups, aerobic sneaker will be the best companion. Ugg Boots 5815 Classic Tall The moisture absorption lining and soft insole provide you gentle comfort as well as supportive cushioning. Cheap Rosetta Stone
Rubber outsole featured in aerobic sneakers enables you excellent traction and durability.

Jim said...

The cloud-sharing capabilities of the new version of Office 2007 including PowerPoint,Word, and the Excell Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 available through the SharePoint platform