Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gasp!

Gosh!

I have not posted anything for such a long time. I'm bad. *sigh*

Anyway, been busy with work. I'm doing slightly below okay at the moment.

With a dozen of plans to think about as the Vacation Bible School in RGBC (Reservoir Garden Baptist Church, where i'm a regular now) looms closer, both Melissa and i need to plan ahead for our leave as well as wedding at the end of the year.

Not to mention the S&P for the house which will be happening next month. We're both anxious and excited about it... as with great powers, comes great responsibilities.

A lot is on my plate, but i need to look to God, and do my best in getting them done.

June's coming. As we ponder what has been done in the past weeks, let's look forward to the future!

Love & Peace!~
BC?

No comments: