Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blundering Blunder!

There's nothing that can ruinned your whole day like a blunder.

E.g. forgetting to switch the car lights off before leaving the car.

And that was what i did exactly! I only discovered this when i wanted to start the car, and it just wouldn't. That left me here in my campus, Yen Yen, Hoi Yen and Eu Wah transport-less to Sec 14 McDonald's, and the other classmates arriving there before us.

I then took a rain check, walked back to the campus, while the three girls walked all the way to McD. Boy, was i frustrated. So, i've decided to call up my brothers to obtain the jump-start cables.

BUT when both my brothers didn't have the wires, i had to resort to my last option; calling my father!

The thing is, my father isn't very pleased with me since last week, as the PDA was wrecked. It appeared that the LCD display had a crack and it bleed, rendering it unusable for the moment.

Anyway, this didn't help improve the situation. My dad was frustrated and he was scolding me over the phone like mad. Not did i miss out on having fellowship with my friends in McD, but now my dad is lecturing me! AH, the agony!

He said he would come to my campus before two, which mean i had a lot of time to spare in the campus. In that time, i typed out society proposal, did some stuff for Iggy's Homegroup, and read the newspaper.

As the clock showed 1:30 pm, my dad gave me a call, saying that he has arrived. I bolted out of my campus, saw his car, and directed him to my car. There, i got off and tried starting my car as my dad instructed me to.

To my horror... IT STARTED PROPERLY! I guess it's because of the car battery lah. It's the dry type, where you don't need to put battery water in it. I sighed in relief, but at the same time frustrated as not only did i not get to do the things i wanted, but i wasted my dad's time.

I apologised to him and left the car running for awhile. He was cool then, zooming off towards Segamat where his meeting was while i was in the now ok car eating siew paus he gave. All i had to do was to wait for CF to begin.

CF meeting was encouraging. Not that the fact that we had to cancel Movie Day at the last minute, but we had a in-depth and essential discussion to replace that meeting. We now know where we've gone wrong, from the prespective of the new members like Joanne Lee and Dewgem.

I believe from there, the CF should strive together. And if there are problems occuring, we need to step back, analyse the problem, and try solving it. That was sort of what we did in the meeting lah till it ended before 5 pm.

FOCUS in unity, that should be the theme for now. And i don't want it to be a blunder again.




Love & Peace!~


BC?


No comments: