Monday, March 27, 2006

Rubber Fried Chicken

Two Sundays ago, i attended the UTAR March 2006 Convocation. Not that i wanted to be there to look at graduates receiving their degree certificates, but it was for my assignment. I had to cover the story has part of my mock campus newspaper assignment.

Anyway, that afternoon after a playful time at the Cyber Cafe, an eventful lunch at McDonald's with the youths and insightful youth leaders' meeting, i headed to Wisma MCA, where the event was held. By the time i got there, the guest speaker has already gave his speech, and the certificates were given out, as parents were waiting and watching the ceremony as the day turned dark and gloomy.

I waited, and as the now-officially announced graduates moved out of the hall, i took pictures of them in groups, gathering with family members and friends. And i also bumped into my classmates covering the assignment. But more interestingly, i managed to bump into my seniors, who i have not met in awhile.

In the end, i managed to interview three of them, a great turn of event as i thought i was only going to interview Pamela, one of the ex-Cf members-turned-graduate. I was glad that it rained that day, or i wouldn't be able to do the interviews, or get good shots. Even my classmates told me that i got better shots than they did!

Lesson learnt: It's good to know people, nothing can go wrong with having too many friends, for in dire circumstances, they are the light of solutions! And without God's strength, wisdom and courage, i tasks i do are in vain and useless.

I guess you readers are wondering what's with the entry's title? On the way home, i went to the hypermarket near my house and purchased a couple of them at a cheap price of RM 1.20. And it tasteless and horrible! Notice that i'm not using the word cheap loosely. That's RM 2.40 that i'll never see again.

And i need to get the articles typed and printed for the assignment.


Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: