Sunday, May 21, 2006

You Lose Some, You Gain Some! ( v 1.0)

I've been for my CF Retreat during the week. Took a lot of me, since i slept little and drove from Port Dickson and back. I bet you readers are wondering what i've been up to the pass whole week, since this blog has not been updated yet.

Anyway, here are the things i lose during the week:


The Beach

Besides planning and relaxing, one would go to Port Dickson for the beaches. Unfortunately, i didn't manage to spend much of my time there. Thank goodness Gilbert, Lai Seng and i were there once we arrived at the campsite.

Both Lai Seng and i caught a few small crabs, many tiny hermit crabs and a small fish and stuff them in the bottle. All are presumed dead, since we left the bottle in the room when we headed back to KL. *ouch*


The Water

To my horror, the water running out of the kitchen sink is milky-coloured! Perhaps my dad forgot to pay the bill. But the other taps are ok... just the kicthen sink. I wonder why....


The TV (Part 1)

While turning on the TV yesterday morning to watch some cartoons, i couldn't watch any. The bill for the satelite TV subscription have not been paid yet. Looks like another bill not paid! Or is it?


My Dignity

While sharing with my Homegroup members about cherish childhood memories, i bluttered out one which i now really, really regret saying. You wouldn't know how dumb are the things you do with family/friends till you think about them.

I've seen friends doing stupid stuff and yet laughing till their sides hurt. I've done stupid stuff with my friends, buddies and family yet laughed till out sides hurt. But what i told them on Friday is no different than throwing your pride, face and dignity down the drain without a thought. *sigh*


My Time (Part 1)

My... I've spent too much time watching TV and not being productive. And the semester will reopen this Monday. I guess time does fly when you're having fun... and doing nothing?


Fortunately, there are silver lining in every cloud. Here is the list of what i gain throughout the week:


My PDA

Yeah! After being categorised as MIA for more than two month, my HP iPaq h1940 is back! I'm glad that the mp3s are still in there though i wish i had more memory space for more mp3s and connectivity to my computer.

Live should be more organised now with this baby!


The TV (Part 2)

Apparently, when i switched it on yesterday, the channels were available once again. Bill paid for!


BLEACH!

Watched up to episode 64 during the retreat! Kudos to Kubo Tite for carefully thinking of a strong plot for the whole Soul Society Arc. Not to mention the fight scenes, character development and humor added into it! Can't wait to watch more!


Knowledge

I've learnt a lot during the retreat. It maybe a repetition, but it's good to remind yourself about servant-leadership and commitment once in awhile.

Going to His Santuary of Glory's youth service was an eye-openner as well. Enjoyed my Saturday afternoon there yesterday!


Brothers and sisters

And it's good to see old friends and new faces during the retreat! As the song goes, "O how good it is, when brethrens dwell together; dwell together in unity!"


Solitude Time

Quiet time with God and wanting to receive God's message for you. That's what i learned during this retreat, which i'll practice more often in the near future. Boy, the info that come's abundant! But do remember at the same time, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. Be careful and discreet about your thoughts.


Internet

Now, my blogging from my room. That's cool!



Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: