Thursday, May 11, 2006

What's up?

Besides the ceiling, dark-rainy clouds and the birds in the sky, life during the holidays have been slow. Though, there are a few things that did happened, one of them being me having Internet access now!

It was no false start when i said i had internet access last week and have only been updating my blog now. Apparently, there was a misunderstanding between the telephone company and my dad's credit card company, thus implying my dad has not paid the bill yet. But now that's all behind, and i'm now surfing the net once again!

As slow as it maybe, there are events that happened during the past week and this week. Perhaps i'll create another Rojak Series to explain those events, notably the talk about The Da Vinci Code, my brother going for the camp and Alex's birthday party.

For now, i'm trying to enjoy my holidays slowly, like Petrina.

"We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cuz we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh)
This time we'll take it slow (Take it slow oh oh ohh)
This time we'll take it slow"

Taken from John Legend's Ordinary People


Anyway, i just got this clip below from a friend, showing how a Perodua Kelisa should be properly treated;




Looking at that car, i wish that dude would just hand me the car. No matter how crappy that car maybe, it's still a car. And for a university student like me, having a car is a luxury, no matter the size or design. But what that guy said about the car makers and profit is worth pondering.

Anyway, that's one Kelisa wasted, i shed a tear for it. I'm sure readers reading this blog will too. And fixing any car with four sticks of dynamites and a match would level the car sky high, all the way up there!


Love & Peace!~


BC?

2 comments:

U-Liang said...

I saw that clip some time back.

This ang-moh's damn arrogant lar...as though western cars are the best..

BlurChu? said...

Yeah, i totally agree with you, U-Liang!~

BC?