Sunday, September 26, 2004

my blog: RE-edited.

I have posted about more than 10 blogs up to date. And there are a lot of people reading it. Among them are my friend, Danny, and his mom. So, Danny said his mom said there are typos in it… so; I took the last half hour editing it. And to my horror, there were indeed a lot of spelling error (capital letters aren’t included). Now, the blog is much better!

Thank you, Aunty!

So, I’ve decided from now onwards to use Microsoft Word to type my blog before posting it.

And I am still updating and improving this blog. Joanne has just added in my name as a link in hers. So, what I wanna improve in my blog by adding that feature in it….

Keep on viewing, ok? And do post a comment or two!

and if you know how to inprove a blog, help me... PLEASE?





Love & Peace!~


BC?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyz! Joanne here. Haha, at least you took the effort to edit your blog..not that bad actually..anyways, keep up the good work - and visit my blog!!! post comments, lar...=p