Thursday, September 30, 2004

Farewell, Eunice. Part 2: goodbye to you.

Well, it has been a week. A week as pass just as you blink your eye. Another week as passed us by. What have we done in the pass one week? The choices we make, the things we do. A week as passed. A week, since Eunice left for UK.

Yes… and I was not there to send her off. I guess many off us were busy then. Her flight was 12 pm, boarding time at 11. I wanted to go, but I heard there wasn’t enough transport to bring us back from KLIA. Plus, I woke up late that day. I should have slept earlier the night before.

Anyway, Eunice is not with us anymore… kind of missing her by the moment. No more irritating voices, pushing you to do something. And the silly giggle and dumb comments she makes. Plus, my brother doesn’t go out as that often… hmm…. I’m not implying anything here!

I miss you, Eunice! Do comeback soon, ok? And tell me where in United Kingdom you are. I have the slights idea!

*and I say,
goodbye to you,
goodbye to everything I knew,
you are the one that I love,
the one thing that I try to hold on to…*

Extracts of GOODBYE TO YOU, Michelle Branch




Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: