Thursday, July 13, 2006

Mussing about... stuff?

So much to tell, so little time.
Nonsense or senseful, you be the judge.

Basically, i've entered the seventh week of my industrial training; it's definately a preview to what i would be doing once i graduate from university. There are a lot of things going on, that i can't even hear myself think. I guess i should go back home later and clean my room without any music on (perhaps instrumental, but nothing more than that.)

Anyway, here are a list of stuff that's been going on in my head:
Keep forgetting that i'm still studying, not working for life, yet.
Ernest is in Terengganu continuing his studies, coming back to KL soon.
Rowen in TBR, and will be leading Homegroup tomorrow night.
Will be attending Emily's farewell dinner tomorrow.
Justin, who is now working, gave me a Fernando Ortega album, Home.
Kevan is also working, with Kam Fwei.
Oliver is graping, but i hope he gets a job soon.
Still getting used to the leather wallet i got for my birthday present from my Homegroup members cause i'm not use carrying coins separately.
Miss the CF in UTAR.
My spiritual walk is rotting away slowly.
My social life going with it.
Dad is still same old same old.
Self focus is slipping away.
Lots of writing to do.
Lots of things to think about.
Mussings.

I guess i need help, huh? Going against destructive self, i really need to look to God for wisdom, strength and the will to move on.


"And its gone... gone... going...
Gone... everything gone... give a damn...
Gone be the birds when they don't want to sing...
Gone people... up awkward with their things... gone.

You see yourself in the mirror
And you feel safe coz it looks familiar
But you afraid to open up your soul
Coz you don't really know, don't really know
Who he is, the person that's deep within
Coz you are content with just being the name-brand man
And you fail to see that its trivial
Insignificant, you addicted to material...."


Taken from Gone Going by Black Eye Peas featuring Jack Johnson


Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: