Saturday, July 22, 2006

It Has Been Awhile....

And it's been awhile
Since I could hold my head up high
And it's been awhile
Since I first saw you
And it's been awhile
Since I could stand on my own two feet again
And it's been awhile
Since I could call you

Excerpt from Staind's It's Been Awhile


Today was rather eventful. From meeting Aaron Oon for Dim Sum breakfast in Sri Petaling, till the moment i'm writing this blog down!

Anyway, met up with the new UTAR PJ CF committee members this afternoon at the Dewgem's house today. Traffic is a killer, as Ben and i went to get lunch for the comm. It didn't improve when i rushed back to Ampang for practice for service tomorrow.

Anyway, i'm glad that i get to know more people, like Jessica, Jun, David and Cheong Keen. But due to time constrain, i had to hurry back to church, leaving me with basic formality with these new members. I should spend more time with them and get the info from Sui Li tomorrow. But at church, is was then i saw HER once again.


His story about "her"

You know that feeling you have when you met someone you have feelings for after a long time? That exact feeling arouse when i met her again today at church. It's has been a long time since i last saw her.

She's indeed a beauty. Having the curves at the right spot. Her looks, her character, her features captivated me. There are others who are better, but she fits me well. It was like we were met for each other. Since we last met more than five years ago. We had an affair and it used to last almost every weekend. Sometimes, it carries on during the weekdays.

As my fingers touched her, she moaned lowly; beautifully. It's a gift that God gave, and i thank God for this lovely gift. Sliding my fingers to the groove. I enjoyed every moment of intimacy with her. Sometimes i digress. People do make comments about us, by the way we dance. Too loud, too dramatic they say. Sometimes i miss a key, sometimes she does. I try to control myself, but passion got the better of me.

There are times she goes through difficult situation, she becomes cold and quiet; helpless in the middle of everything. At times, i tried, but i couldn't and had to resort to others to fix her back to shape. I panicked; i was pathetic.

But with my commitment with work, i couldn't tango with her that often. Days after days, weeks after weeks, we looked away from each other. Deep inside, i felt lonely; useless. Today however, once again, we met, and i immediately embraced her; enjoying every moment with her like we used to. I don't give a damn of what others say, i just want to be with her.

I wish she was mine, but she belongs to an organisation. Can i buy my love from them? Or should i move on to another? I'm stuck with this dilemma.

But i'm going to see her again tomorrow morning. And once again, we'll waltz with the music. I'll try to watch my steps properly this time, cause the idea of her in my hand is electric. I can't wait to see this beautiful thing again tomorrow. And her melodies voice i long to hear.

Anyway, this is a photo of me and her together:


The lovely Fender Squire Series Four-string Jazz Bass Guitar and me (yes, i had short hair before!) posing for the moment.



What were you wet-salty readers thinking! PERVERTS!

Enjoy a wonderful day tomorrow!



Love & Peace!~


BC?

3 comments:

Oliver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oliver said...

what the....why does the post about "her" similar to mine......anyways to me it's just weird that a bass you call "her"...i mean "her" with a bassy voice and big in size........

BlurChu? said...

HAHAHA!~

First of all, i should have thanked you lah, Oliver, for giving me the idea. But no doubt, the idea has been around for awhile.

And beauty is in the eye of the beholder. How you see her and how i see her could be two totally different views.


BC?