Saturday, November 20, 2004

my phone's back!

yeah!

i've got my hand phone back! i have been without 2300 for the pass three weeks. reason being is that it hanged.

it happened one unfortunate Wednesday morning. i got up late, when i was suppose to get up early, go to KLCC with Joshua Entol, and catch two movies. when i realized it was late, i tried calling him with my hand phone, and all of a sudden, it turned on me. the screen just went blanked. so, to the repair shop it went.

and all this while, i have been using the 3315 model, and have been drawing some picture text, which was kinda funky. anyway, i'm glad i have with me my hp now. but that doesn't change the fact that i will use my phone more often now.

i'm happy that it's back!

now, for FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST and chilled custard apple!


Love & Peace!~


BC?

No comments: