Saturday, June 04, 2011

Three in one 365

Argh! I keep forgetting to post up the photos! So, i decided to put it all up at once.

Here you are, what has been going on in June so far.

DAY 1
This is my car, parked in an alley some 2km away from my office. Parking spots are a scarce here on the island. After all, Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng said there are some 2 million vehicles on the road despite the fact there are only 1.6 million Penangites.

And someone left a note on my car later that day, saying that i blocked the passage way and risked getting scratched. *sigh*



DAY 2
Claims, claims, claims! One of the important routines to do early in the month. My colleagues and i did not get our claims last month, but my boss managed to talk to HR, and we're getting it this month! Hurray!


DAY 3
What does a napkin and a ring depicted here got to do with anything? I forgot to take photos earlier, but Melissa D and i purchased our wedding bands, and we ate at Kim Gary with Andrea.

More pictures coming soon! Let's hope it'll be on time this time!

Love & Peace!~
BC?

No comments: