Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Not Forgetting Your Ground.

This week, my office here on the island received two interns - one (the guy) from UTAR, and the other (the lass) from Han Chiang College. Judging by the fact they've only been on the job for just three days, there's a lot to teach before they can finish their internship and said, "It was fun!" (Or, at least, i think they might enjoy it)

The both of them are timid but eager to learn. I suppose given time, they'll be up and running without needing to cling on to others.

It reminded when i myself was an intern about four years ago. Being green and eager to know how to go about in this line of work, as well as getting to know the people in the office. Those were the good times.

But even now, i'm still learning as i'm being employed by the company which i've interned! I've still got a long way to go in being the best in what i do.

And speaking of which, i've entered the third year of being in this line of work. There are many ups and downs, and it takes me places.

I was once an intern, but i'm still learning.



Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: