Thursday, May 15, 2008

KL, here i come

Only yesterday, did i discover that i had three days off for this weekend. I wondered if i should go back, to get some stuff from home and see my family for awhile, after not being home for over a month. And yes, see some friends too.

Only yesterday, did i discover that Rowen had cellulitis on his left leg, and had a minor operation for it on Tuesday. I was shocked when i heard that from the horse's mouth.

I'll be packing up tonight, and if i can secure a bus ticket to KL from this island tonight, i'll be heading home for these few days.

Anyway, do drop me a line or a text message if you want to meet up lah. I'll try to arrange my time to meet you. If i'm down in KL, i'll be there up to Sunday afternoon, before i get tickets to come back up here again.


"...So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old,

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want...."
Taken from Daughtry's Home


Love & Peace!~

BC?

No comments: