Saturday, April 22, 2006

Feeling Not Feelingless; It's God in Me.

After more than two hours of sqeezing out every ounce of creativity, craftiness and style for my Advertising Copy Writing paper, my brain was shut down for the moment after it. To complete four questions that require proper, sensible an persuasive body copy, two hours and half is neccessary!

Now, i've two more papers to go before i can really say i'm on a holiday. Weird thing is i'm not feeling stressed at all. Really. I assume that students will be trying their best to read through over and over again to make sure that all the notes and tips gets into their brains, and keeping their fingers crossed that the questions in the exam paper will be on the topic they studied for (and as the tips given said.)

I, however, feel like on holiday since the study week started. I had time to play KINGDOM HEARTS: CHAIN OF MEMORIES, watch V FOR VENDETTA and even ice-skate! I guess you can say i'm fearless, but i'm not. I do fear failure; i don't want to resit a paper, whatmore a supplementary paper. Am i just being emotionless, or is that the peace of God in me?


For me, it's important to stay calm. You wouldn't know what dumb things you would do when you panic. Plus, by staying calm, you can think straight and more rationally. To lose rationally and go haywire is eqiuvalent to giving up and losing hope. (Though, there are times, dire situation produces the best results!)


I've read somewhere that courage isn't the absence of fear; it's acknowledging fear and overcoming it. And only a fool knows no fear (Read: Johnny English). Am i a fool? Perhaps yes; i'm a fool who depends on God.




I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4:13

That's the verse that was spoken to Iggy from God while he shared with us in Homegroup last night. He shared on how he relied on God everytime he goes out for his company trips around Malaysia. And he just surrenders everything to Him, from small stuff like the PA system and the audience to the weather and flow of the event.

I guess i do need to rely on God for everything i do.

Without His strength, I can't be as calm as i am now.
Without His strength, I can't be jamming on the bass guitar or be able to have the skills to be a back-up singer.
Without His strength, I can't be a helpful, cheerful and happy person.
Without His strength, I can't be a responsible Assistant Group Leader in my Homegroup.
Without His strength, I can't be a brother to my brothers.
Without His strength, I can't be a filial piety son.
Without His strength, I'm no different from the dust under my feet now.

I guess in everything i do, i need to place my trust and hopes on God, for with Him, all things are possible! And besides that, i feel like i need to get my notes organised and study them before Monday. The coming two papers aren't like the others where creative story telling can get me out of trouble!



PS Still thinking on whether or not to go for the talk about the DA VINCI CODE the info are as stated below:























Love & Peace!~


BC?


No comments: